HR Plus Benefits 2020
Gymnastics ACT is continuing its benefit to Affiliated Clubs with its partnership with HR Plus in 2022.
Clubs have access to the Human Resource support services in GymHR. These services are tailored specifically to Gymnastics Clubs.
Benefits include the following Member Club Phone and Email Support:
1. Unlimited confidential phone and email advisory and support services during business hours covering any facet of HR including:
- Hiring Staff
- Employment contracts
- Staffing challenges i.e. managing performance, underperformance, bullying, harrassment, EEO, staff complaints.
- Termination Staff
- Compliance with employment legislation, Modern Awards and conditions of employment
- Advice regarding unfair dismissal, adverse action, bullying complaints, underpayment of wages complaints and workers compensation claims.
2. Provision of Modern Awards and Award Updates
3, Subscription to periodic HR Plus newsletter
Some of the documents and communications that are currently available to clubs:
- Employment Agreements – permanent, casual and ongoing casual staff members (the ongoing casual template has recently been added via Club10)
- Fitness Industry Award (current version)
- Fitness Industry Award – pay rates, penalty rates & allowances
- Bullying Policy – sample
- Fair Work Information Statement (required to be given to all new staff)
- Hours of Work – policy
- Volunteer Policy & Sample Agreement
- Induction Checklist (recent Club10 addition)
- Employment Obligations Fact Sheet (recent Club10 addition)
The following HR support services are not included:
- Legal or specialist advice (provided by lawyers and/or specialists i.e. OHS)
- Review/comment/drafting or external documents (i.e. submissions to tribunals)
- Case management of complaints lodged in external tribunals
- Participation/attendance at on-site meetings
- Provision/review of additional HR policies, procedures, position descriptions, templates, forms, enterprise agreements not expressly included in this program
- Travel and associated expenses if on-site consultancy is required.
- Please note that HR Plus consultants are unable to provide legal advice.
For more information please contact HR Plus on the details below:
HR Plus www.hrplus.com.au
Tel: (03) 9681 9119
Mobile: 0412 602 713
Level 1A, 28 Swallow street Fax: (03) 9681 9119
Port Melbourne 3207