Inclusive Participation Funding Program
Gymnastics Clubs within the ACT are encouraged to apply for Inclusive Participation Funding Program through Active Canberra.
Please note the Inclusive Participation Funding Program is currently open for applications with organisations able to apply for up to $15,000 and will close on Friday 20 April 2018.
The primary objective of the IPFP is to increase participation opportunities in sport and recreation for the identified target populations:
1. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
2. Culturally and linguistically Diverse (CALD) People
3. Older Adults
4. People with a Disability
Funds can be used to:
- Implement new or improve existing sport programs
- Provide relevant training and education opportunities for employees; or
- Purchase specialised equipment to increase sport and active recreation opportunities.
For further information including applying via smartygrants please visit - https://www.sport.act.gov.au/grants/sport-and-recreation-grants-program/inclusive-participation-funding-program-ipfp
If you have any questions regarding the IPFP please contact Active Canberra's Grants Officer on 02 6207 6195 or email Dougal.Reed@act.gov.au